Monday, July 14, 2008

Adventures in Method Acting


Hi All!

My name is Sarah and I am playing the characters of Gaby and Harriet. They are very unique and interesting ladies with personalities very different from my own. So, to fill the boring hours in Macy's Ralph Lauren department I have been switching between being the extremely focused Gaby and endearingly socially awkward Harriet.

At home, my methods have been more intense. I have surrounded myself in all that is orange (like the color). The picture above is one such example.

As the new drafts keep coming in, I get more and more excited for the show. I can't wait for everyone to see our final project!

Sarah

1 comment:

Jared Evans said...

Eeek! Sarah Duane!? Man, why can't I see this show. It's gonna be awesome!
Oh man, that picture of you with the orange would make a great t-shirt. Someone make t-shirts! Moichandising!
Also I'm a little crazy.