Monday, July 28, 2008

Profiles in Orange: Naysan Mojgani

Another interview with our lovely cast. This time, you're lucky enough to meet Naysan Mojgani, who plays Hal the job applicant and the mysterious Doctor Orton. Learn about his favorite terror level! Gain valuable insight into his creative process! Watch him get distracted by hand gestures! But most of all, come see the show next week! You can order tickets RIGHT NOW at Uptowntix and don't forget about our sweet opening night deal.



alternate links - youtube and blip.tv

2 comments:

been blessed said...

Hello. Funny question, but are you Baha'i? I am wondering because A. I have come to find out there are some Baha'is with your last name and because maybe there is a connection with the "Baha'i girl" as a character in the description on your page to the right of your video...

Just thought I would ask. By the way, I think I may come see your show! I have too look again at the dates, but sounds cool.

Benjamin

phillip low said...

Looking forward to it, guys. I just did an article for the Planet ("Top Ten Artists I Haven't Seen Before"), so there's some press for you. Mixed Blood is a bit out of my way, but hopefully I'll be able to make it.